INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Sia Moore | As Studio (Sia Moore Mimarlık Dekorasyon ve İnşaat Sanayi Dış Ticaret Ltd.Şti), we attach great importance to ensuring the security of your personal information you have transmitted to us via our website siamoorestudio.com and other means. We would like to inform you about certain definitions within the scope of the "Personal Data Protection Law" No.6698:
Personal data: All kinds of information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person
Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or using personal data through fully or partially automatic means or non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system. any action taken on the data, such as blocking
Data processor: Natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller based on the authority given by him.
Data recording system: Registration system where personal data are structured and processed according to certain criteria
Data controller: Natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
- Protection of Personal Data and Purpose of Consent Text and Data Supervisor Position of Our Company:
Our shopping site has the title of "data controller" within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law") in terms of personal data related to customers, and informing customers about the personal data processing activities carried out by our shopping site in accordance with this Personal Data Protection and Consent Text It is aimed to obtain their express consent for the situations specified in Article 3 below.
- Personal Data to be Processed with the Explicit Consent of Customers and Processing Purposes:
The express consent of the customers must be obtained in order for the personal data to be processed by our Shopping site for the following situations where the personal data processing conditions specified in articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the Law cannot be met.
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data of Customers:
Personal data of customers are processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified below and in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. Personal data of customers;
- Carrying out the necessary work by business units in order to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by our shopping site and carrying out relevant business processes,
- Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site and carrying out the related business processes,
- Planning and execution of commercial and / or business strategies of our shopping site,
- Planning and execution of the activities necessary for the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the relevant persons who are in business relations with our shopping site, and the products and services offered by us to be customized according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons, and to be recommended and promoted to the relevant persons,
- Establishing possible rights and receivables of the concerned parties
- Providing information to the authorized institutions based on the legislation
- Creating and tracking visitor records
- By our branches, call center, affiliated companies on behalf of our company and our company, or through our websites and social media pages or through any channels including but not limited to the Law on the Protection of the Consumer, the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade and other legal regulations, instead of obligations to bring
- To provide better service to customers, to provide and offer various advantages, to provide information about sales, marketing, information, promotions, to provide information about the campaign and its conditions, to conduct surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, to speed up your purchases, to receive and deliver your orders,
- Creating campaigns for customers, cross-selling, determining the target audience,
- Conducting activities that increase the user experience by following customer movements, improving the functioning of the website and mobile application of our shopping site and customizing it according to customer needs, direct and indirect marketing, personal marketing and remarketing activities, personal segmentation targeting, analysis and company Carrying out internal reporting activities, market research,
- Planning and execution of the sales and marketing processes of the products and / or services of our shopping site, including the planning and execution of customer satisfaction activities and the planning and execution of customer relationship management processes, establishing commitment to the products and / or services offered by our shopping site and / or Within the scope of the planning and execution of the processes of increasing the increase, it can be processed in accordance with the approval of the Customer and shared with the parties specified in this Personal Data Protection Text.
- Our Shopping Site; For the purpose of online behavioral advertising and marketing, the user who comes to the site has the right to associate the behavior of the user on the site with a cookie in the browser, even if they are not a member, and to define remarketing lists based on metrics such as the number of pages viewed, visit duration and target completion number. Then, targeted advertising content can be shown to this user on the site or on other sites in the Display Network, according to the interests of the users. During the redirection of Google AFS advertisements to our Shopping Site, Google may place cookies on users' browser or read cookies contained in them or use web beacons to collect information.
- Transfer of Personal Data of Customers:
Personal data belonging to customers, carrying out the necessary work by business units to make use of the products and services offered by our shopping site and carrying out the relevant business processes, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site, and carrying out related business processes, Planning and execution of the commercial and / or business strategies of our shopping site, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of our shopping site and those who are in a business relationship with our shopping site, and customizing the products and services offered by our shopping site according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people Within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, including the planning and execution of the activities necessary for the recommendation and promotion of the relevant persons, the Company officials, It can be shared with our affiliates, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private institutions.
User's Name and Contact Information may be shared with payment institutions for identity verification in accordance with the framework agreement of the payment institution to be approved at the payment stage and in accordance with the Regulation on Measures for the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime and the Financing of Terrorism published in the Official Gazette dated January 9, 2008 and numbered 26751.
Our Shopping Site will be able to transfer personal data to third parties in the country as well as abroad, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, provided that the conditions stipulated in Law No. 6698 are met.
- Collection Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data:
Personal data is collected from customers electronically. Personal data collected for the above-mentioned legal reasons can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and the Text of Protection of Personal Data.
- Storage Periods of Personal Data
In case it is stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations, our shopping site stores personal data for the period specified in these regulations.
If a period of time is not regulated in the legislation regarding how long personal data should be stored, Personal Data is processed for a period of time that requires the processing of our shopping site in accordance with the practices of our shopping site and the practices of our commercial life, depending on the activity carried out while processing that data, then they are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
The purpose of processing personal data has ended; If the storage periods determined by the relevant legislation and our shopping site have also come to an end; Personal data can only be stored in order to provide evidence in possible legal disputes or to assert the relevant right related to personal data or to establish a defense. In the establishment of the periods here, although the time-out periods for the claiming of the mentioned right and the time-out periods have passed, the storage periods are determined based on the examples made on the same issues previously made to our shopping site. In this case, the stored personal data is not accessed for any other purpose, and access to relevant personal data is provided only when it is required to be used in the relevant legal dispute. Here too, after the aforementioned period expires, personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
- Rights of Customers as Personal Data Owner:
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the Law; (i) to learn whether personal data about them has been processed, (ii) to request information regarding if their personal data has been processed, (iii) to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, (iv) to which personal data is transferred domestically or abroad to know third parties, (v) to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred, (vi) Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, the reasons that require its processing are eliminated. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the data is removed and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred, (vii) to object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and (viii) personal data In the event that the person suffers damage due to unlawful processing, he has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Requests regarding the use of these rights can be transmitted by our personal data owners Shopping Site by the methods specified in the scope of Law No. 6698. Our shopping site will evaluate these requests and conclude them within 30 days.
Regarding the matters on this form, changes may be made in line with legal and technological developments.
Our company can obtain information about the users visiting our store and the use of the website by using a technical communication file (Cookie-Cookie). The mentioned technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing the status and preferences about the site.
Technical communication file,
- To improve the services offered by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To obtain statistical information such as how many people visited the site, for what purpose, how many times a person visited the site, how long he stayed on the site, and
- It helps to dynamically generate advertisements and content from user pages specially designed for users. The technical communication file does not receive data or any other personal information from the main memory or your e-mail.
Most of the browsers are originally designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can change the settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or a warning is given when the technical communication file is sent.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies used during our visitors' visit to the Website and deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website during your visit. For example; It is provided for you to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
- Permanent Cookies: Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers. Some types of persistent cookies; It can be used to offer you special suggestions, taking into account matters such as your purpose of using the Website. Thanks to persistent cookies, if you visit our Website again with the same device, it will be checked whether there is a cookie created by our Website on your device, and if there is, it will be understood that you have visited the website before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is provided to you.
- Verification Cookies: If visitors log in to the website using their passwords, with such cookies, it is determined that the visitor is a site user on each page that the visitor visits on the website, and the user is prevented from re-entering his password on each page.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are cookies that enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visit hours, and the scrolling movements of the website pages.